Feb 24, 2013 · 3:00 PM
This location is no longer available
We have made it almost through our house-by-house discussion of Horary Astrology. This month we will be working on the 12th house. This is such an interesting study. We never know quite where we will end up. We will also be starting a really exciting and interesting subject - Pluto: How to manifest what you really, really, really, really want. Come join us for this fascinating journey.
Ben has given us a list of 10 questions you need to answer before we begin to look at Pluto. No one will see them but you, so think about them and answer honestly.
1. Sun: Who are you?
2. Moon: What make you feel comfortable?
3. Mercury: What do you think about?
4. venus: What are you attracted to?
5. Mars: What actions are you willing to takje to get what you want?
6. Jupiter: what do you believe or want to believe?
7. Saturn: What can or can't you live with?
8. Uranus: What is the time frame for realizing your beliefs?
9. Neptune: What visuals do you have of your belief when realized?
10. Pluto: do you really, really, really, really, really want your belief to come true?
Remember, we only have room for 12 people so sign up early. If later you find you can't make it after all, PLEASE change your RSVP so someone else can sign up.