We?re all still adjusting to our wonderful new location. We are so very fortunate to have found this place,and they are so happy with us. However, your organizers have found a few areas where we?re going to have to shift and adjust.
1. Please RSVP when possible. This room has a limited seating capacity. Any handouts will be based on the best head count we have Sat. night or Sun. morning. If your plans change at the last minute, or you just have to have some of that wonderful food, come on and we?ll squeeze you in.
2. Please get a nametag. Yes, of course, we know who you are. However, new people don?t. Remember how daunting it is to encounter a sea of new faces?
3. Because of health codes, we can?t bring in any outside food or beverages. And that means I have to leave my beloved, attached bottle of water in the car.
4. The cook doesn?t get there until 3:30, so no menus until 4:00.
5. If you have a Meetup or are teaching a class, let Judie know so she can announce it. And bring flyers if you like. Many of the people at this Meetup will be interested.
Thanks for helping make our lives easier. We want this to be a fun, exciting learning experience for everyone.
In addition to our meet-up presentations, discussions, and practical work on Astrology, I have decided to include Tarot and other divinatory arts as part of our subject focus. This change to investigating different forms of divination will allow for a greater number of subject matter and presenters for our meetings.
This is a group for all skill levels. Come join us and learn together about the mysteries of the world.