Between Long Meadow and the Ball Fields
Via the 9th st and Prospect Park West entrance
Unfortunately... if the weather is cloudy the event will have to be cancelled until next month's date. So let's all hope for CLEAR SKIES!! call[masked] for last minute info about weather cancellations.
I decided to start Reno Motorcycle Riders Group because I wanted to be part of a group of people who enjoyed my passion... I was excited and nervous. Our group has grown by leaps and bounds. I never thought it would be this big.
— Henry, started Reno Motorcycle Riders