|Sent on:||Wednesday, August 8, 2012 5:30 PM|
The Prospect Park Starparty, scheduled to occur on Wednesday, August 8,[masked]:30 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly. I tried to hold out for the skies to clear but it doesn't seem like it's going to happen. So with the cloudy conditions on top of an ongoing family emergency I am cancelling and will not be at the meetup location tonight. Next scheduled attempt will be September 5th. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.
If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.