addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Philadelphia Atheists Meetup Message Board Philosophy and Critical Thinking › "Take the Risk of Thinking for Yourself, Much More Happiness, Truth, Be

"Take the Risk of Thinking for Yourself, Much More Happiness, Truth, Beauty, and Wisdom Will Come to You that Way." - Christopher Hitchens

A former member
Post #: 800
I recently found the quote above when i was looking at LLS homepages. Here is the page with a picture of Christopher --> http://pages.lightthe...­ . I really like the quote and the picture.

An inspirational youtube video has also been made with the quote:

I think the risk and effort of thinking for yourself, without religious subjugation, can also result in more capable and creative individual thinking.

I hope everyone has made it through Sandy with minimal difficulty. I only lost one day of work. I will be leaving for work soon.

Best wishes, efforts, and thanks, Scott(y)