Memphis Atheists Message Board › The 12 Unthinkable Horrors of Human Existence
|A former member||
This might be a better topic for the Freethought Alliance but most are with both groups.
Here is the list. (Taken from the website: http://www.improbulos...) What do *you* think? Essentially, these are concepts or "memes" that control behavior. For about 85% of the population, that has faith, they would be too unthinkable to accept. To freethinkers and non-believers, maybe not so much. Let the debate begin!
1) There Is No Afterlife
2) God Does Not Answer Prayers
3) Life Is Chance
4) Life Is Not Fair
5) There Is No Eternal Justice
6) God Is The Invention Of Man.
7) A Single Mistake Can Ruin Your Life
8) Man Is Not Special
9) There Is No Absolute Morality or Truth
10) Free Will Is a Myth
1)1 Experts Can Be Wrong
12) Romantic Love Is A Myth