A former member
Post #: 840
Let's face it folks. The only reason Palin is on the ticket is because the ultra conservatives forced McCain to select her. McCain's health is poor and becoming incapacitated while in office is just what the ultra conservatives want. If that happens, we will have another four years of someone actually worse than Bush. Her religious fundamentalism will take control of her actions.

If you are thinking of voting for McCain, you don't understand the severity of the danger of Theocracy in this county.

If you are thinking of voting for someone other than McCain or Obama, you are taking away a vote from Obama which means that you are actually voting for McCain. Anyone giving their vote to McCain in this way means that they don't care what happens to the future of this country. They only care about their own idealism and in their conceit, they will certainly guarantee that their ideals will never become popular. The point is to keep our country free. Religious Fundamentalism will take away that freedom. The bottom line is that if you vote for anyone except Obama, you are voting for a Religious Fundamentalist Administration which will be worst then the previous Administration.

Keep in mind that if you voted for someone other than Kerry and Gore, then you contributed the problems that this country is facing today. That not only makes you at fault, but some would question your allegiance to the U.S. Constitution. So if you think that you are going to do it again then this time take responsibility for your actions.

I don't like the choices either, but I am more concern about our freedoms than I am about my own political ideals.