Atheists Etcetera Message Board › sorry about wed. meetup

sorry about wed. meetup

Rick T
exrev
Carmel, IN
Post #: 83
I notice some people didn't show up to the meetup tonight. I'm sorry if you couldn't find the place my apologizes. Or was it the rain? let me know if there was an issue for not showing up so there is better communication in the future. If there was anything I could have done let me know.

Rick
Douglas C.
user 8314823
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
Rick,
Sorry I wasn't there! My reasons for not going are: for me the location was just a little too far away from home, and as I have heard the menu can get a little pricey there.
Anyway, I always look forward to the meetings. They are without a doubt a highlight of my week.
Let me know if I can help,
Doug
Rick T
exrev
Carmel, IN
Post #: 84
Thanks for the feed back Doug. I'll try to find things closer to the freeways. Fishers/northside area.
Joan V.
user 14542926
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 3
Hey, Rick- I was pretty tired anyway, and while I wa looking for the place, the monsoon started, so I decided to call it a day. Sorry!

Btw, Wed the 2nd, turns out there's a meeting I have to attend, which means I'll miss Pope night at Buca, doesn't it? Damn! Hope y'all will have a glass of PG for me! See you on the 9th
Rick T
exrev
Carmel, IN
Post #: 85
Hey, Rick- I was pretty tired anyway, and while I wa looking for the place, the monsoon started, so I decided to call it a day. Sorry!

Btw, Wed the 2nd, turns out there's a meeting I have to attend, which means I'll miss Pope night at Buca, doesn't it? Damn! Hope y'all will have a glass of PG for me! See you on the 9th

That's alright Joan, :D I figured that might be the case.
Rick T
exrev
Carmel, IN
Post #: 86
Thanks guys for responding. I'm just trying to think of good locations. So in the future I'll trying to keep things in our general area of fishers and 96th street. :D