Atlanta Rock Climbing MeetUP Message Board Partners › Im New Member at Stone Summit looking for a Climbing Partner/Group.

Im New Member at Stone Summit looking for a Climbing Partner/Group.

Deven M. C.
DevGSU
Marietta, GA
Post #: 1
Hey everyone, my name is Deven and I'm relatively new to climbing. I've been climbing for about a month now and just got a membership at Stone Summit, in Atlanta. Ive been looking for a climbing partner or a group to meet up with to go climb but haven't had any luck so far. I Climb V2's and about a 5.8-5.9ish.. lol but yeah haven't been coin much sport climbing considering i don't have someone to belay.. haha but yeah if ud like to meet up and climb just let me kno. smile
A former member
I am getting back to climbing myself. If weekends are good for you, I might be game. I actually will attend the indoor climbing event organized by this group on Feb 4h, Monday. Were you planning on attending that event?
Let me know.
Cheers!
Dominic S.
user 72605602
Atlanta, GA
Murat and Deven. Im in for climbing any day of the week. I recently just got back into it... took a 2 year break. Climbing V1-2 and a possible 3. I climb at Summit most days of the week and work out at Summit as well. Let me know if either of you want to meet up and climb. Ill be there around 6 every day for the most part.
A former member
Post #: 2
Hello Dominic,
Sounds great! I could do this weekend. Are you there at 6pm on weekends as well? Let me know.
Have a good one!