First, I would like to give a warm "Welcome and Greetings" to all of our new members and all of our existing members. Second, I am sorry for not planning an event for the past few months. My pregnancy has taken many twist and turns and I've been on bed rest a few times, nonetheless the baby and I are doing fine.
I would like to take this time to find out a little about you, your schedule and interests to see when is the best time to meet and events are best, so if you would take a momement to answer the the following questions, it would help me out a lot.
1. Are you available in the weekends, weekday evenings, weekdays or are you open to any time? i am available evenings and weekends
2. Are you interested in learning to how grow plants or how to maintain them? both
3. Are you interested in the difference between organic vs. conventional fruits and vegetables? i'd like to learn how to grow organically, i am currently composting organic matter, looking forwrad to using it soon..i hope.
4. Are you interested in gardening indoors or outdoors? outdoor food gardening and houseplant cultivation
5. Are you interested in growing herbs, fruits or vegetables? ALL
6. Any other information that you can provide about you and your interests will be be greatly appreciated in planning events. i would also like to know more about planning with the moon and it's significance, seasonal gardening, csa's (community supported agriculture), sharecropping, communal meal sharing, classes on lawn care, composting, annual vs perennials etc.
Thank you for your time and for joining the Organic Gardening & More Meetup Group
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Mayat ([address removed]) from The Atlanta Organic Gardening & More Meetup Group.
To learn more about Mayat, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
Meetup.com Customer Service: [address removed]
632 Broadway New York NY 10012 USA