On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 2:52 PM, Mayat <[address removed]> wrote:
First, I would like to give a warm "Welcome and Greetings" to all of our new members and all of our existing members. Second, I am sorry for not planning an event for the past few months. My pregnancy has taken many twist and turns and I've been on bed rest a few times, nonetheless the baby and I are doing fine.
I would like to take this time to find out a little about you, your schedule and interests to see when is the best time to meet and events are best, so if you would take a momement to answer the the following questions, it would help me out a lot.
1. Are you available in the weekends, weekday evenings, weekdays or are you open to any time?
I am available evenings and weekends.
2. Are you interested in learning to how grow plants or how to maintain them?
Possibly both. I currently grow all kinds of plants and mushrooms.
3. Are you interested in the difference between organic vs. conventional fruits and vegetables?
4. Are you interested in gardening indoors or outdoors?
5. Are you interested in growing herbs, fruits or vegetables? Yes. Definitely.
6. Any other information that you can provide about you and your interests will be be greatly appreciated in planning events.
I like edible gardening (plants that function both decoratively and as food). I currently grow shiitake mushrooms, so if anyone wants to learn how to grow those, I can do a class.