Start your summer off right with fun and adventure at the beautiful Eagle Ranch!
June 8 -10, 2012
- Rafting the Ocoee - The world famous Ocoee river offers some of the best Class III & IV rafting in the U.S. Eagle Ranch guides will take us safely down the river, soaking us while we have fun! There will be options for rafting both the middle (mild) and upper (crazy) sections of the river this year!
- Tubing or Kayaking the Hiwassee - The beautiful Hiwassee river flows gently through the Tennessee hills. Rentals available or Bring Your Own Boats!
- Horseback Riding - A ride through the scenic trails with views of the hills and valleys all around!
- Mountain Bike Riding (bring your own bike). We'll have beginner and intermediate level rides through the world class Tanasi and Chillowee systems!
- Zip Line - Seven spectacular ziplines, over 6,000 feet of adrenaline pumping fun, on a two hour tour!
Live entertainment this year! Field Games - Campfires with songs and stories - Parties including the ever popular Graffiti T-Shirt night - BON FIRE!!
Great ranch breakfast and dinner included!
If that's not enough for you we'll have options for hiking, mountain biking, and road biking all weekend!
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT DEADLINE IS MAY 31!
For more information and to RSVP visit the Event Page: