Topic: "Out of Disfunction: Lessons Learned Adopting f Programming"
Speaker: Andrew Garman
Date: Tuesday, May 13th, 2014 @ 6:30pm
Outline of Presentation:
1. Experience moving a large project from C# to F# in[masked]
2. Experience moving a large project from Java to Scala in[masked]
3. What makes ƒ development different from OO development?
4. How have OO languages adopted ƒ programming techniques?
5. What are the emergent properties of pure ƒ programs.
Location: 950 East Paces Ferry Road NE, Suite 2155 (21st floor), Atlanta, GA 30326
Parking: FREE Parking is available in the MARTA Parking Lot located directly across the street from the building. Please do not park in the One Atlanta Plaza building parking lot because parking is no longer free there.
RSVP: Food and drinks will be provided, so please RSVP to this event ONLY is you are able to attend. If your status changes, please make sure to update the website!