addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Atlanta Developers - ADEV Message Board › new job opening

new job opening

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi everybody,
My name is Shanthi and I am new to the group. I have been recently looking for jobs but since I came back to Ohio I have put my job hunt on the hold. However I did get a message from a recruiter and told her I would pass it on to those people who have the expertise she is looking for. Below you will find the information for the job she is looking to fill as well as her contact information.

I have an immediate need for a Graphic Designer with the following items/skills:
- Strong Portfolio
- Excellent web graphic designer very proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash
- Video knowledge (PLUS)

Is there anyone you could recommend for this role? This is a year long contract.

Thanks!

Giselle Bell
Java/Web/C++ Recruiter
Veredus Corporation
950 East Paces Ferry Road Suite 2155
Atlanta GA 30326
(678) 420-7496 phone
(404) 846-9385 fax