addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Atlanta Developers - ADEV Message Board › Needle in the haystack: Java Developer with Sitecore experience

Needle in the haystack: Java Developer with Sitecore experience

A former member
Post #: 2
Are you ready to stand out with your Java and SiteCore skills?I’m currently partnered with a digital services company in the Atlanta area that is searching for a 6 month contract Mid/Sr. Java Developer with SiteCore experience! In this role you’ll be moving clients to Sitecore CMS.

Who do you know know that would be interested?

Hollar at me!
Molly Coil
IT Search Executive
Ashley Ellis
P: 770.604.0006
F: 770.234.5730
Put a face with the name! www.ashleyellis.com/molly-coil
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.c...­
Twitter: Follow me @techmollogy