addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Atlanta Developers - ADEV Message Board › An International Perspective! - Sr. .NET Software Developer

An International Perspective! - Sr. .NET Software Developer

A former member
Post #: 29
With a strong reputation spanning all of Japan, this ambitious insurance company is bringing their shrewd analysis and foresight to American soil. Their newly established team is already close-knit. It could be the casual work environment or it could be the goodwill created by their competitive benefits; either way, you’ll have to join them to find the source of their optimism and success.

Working as a Sr. Software Developer, your opening salvo will be to develop enterprise-class (re)insurance applications. Using the Microsoft technology stack, you will assess and design business specifications that you can implement using VB.Net or C#. Then, using SQL you will be in charge of writing complex stored procedures, triggers and ad-hoc queries. Your work is comprehensive and only adds to your and the company’s reputation!

You Must Have:

C#, VB.Net, SQL, WCF, SSIS, Bachelor’s Degree,

Benefits You Receive:

Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Time-Off

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questioins.

Thanks!
Mary

Mary Binn
IT Search Supervisor

Ashley Ellis
47 Perimeter Center East Suite 295
Atlanta, GA 30346
P) 770-604-0006
F) 770-234-5730

Meet me http://www.ashleyelli...­
Follow me http://twitter.com/#!...­