addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Atlanta Developers - ADEV Message Board › Java Software Engineer-Building a Strong Foundation for Your Growth!

Java Software Engineer-Building a Strong Foundation for Your Growth!

A former member
Post #: 59
Passionate employees define this building automation trendsetter. Here, they know that without the vibrancy of their dedicated team, contracts with huge names in cycling, communications, healthcare, aeronautics and countless other industries would not be possible. If you prove your intelligence and resolve in this contract-to-hire position, your growth will find no barriers in this collaborative environment.

Working as a Java Software Engineer, you will be creating the next generation of their flagship software! Working off of the previous platform, you will design new features and develop enhancements to progress the program along. Refactoring the underlying code, you will debug and resolve problems throughout the process. Finally, before the launch, you will work alongside QA engineers to ensure project perfection.

You Must Have:

Java,

Benefits You Receive:

Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401k, Flex-Time, Vacation Time

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me!!

Jenny Laspesa
IT Search Executive

47 Perimeter Center East Suite 295
Atlanta, GA 30346
P) 770-604-0006
F) 770-234-5730

Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/#!...­
Meet me http://www.ashleyelli...­