Atlanta Developers - ADEV Message Board › UI/Mobile Talent Needed!
|James A. W.||
E-mail email@example.com if you are intersted in any of the following positions:
Senior Web UI Developer, Broadcasting Client, Midtown Atlanta, GA (6 Months to Permanent OR 9 Month Contract )
• Develop web pages, templates and other processes that are used for content and syndication.
• Follows tasks through a development life cycle (coding, testing, debugging, documenting, peer-reviewing, deploying, monitoring, and support) in accordance with industry best practices and specific internal procedures and standards.
• Delivers quality code on or before deadlines and communicates effectively with technical, business and project management.
• Contributes to task identification, work effort estimates, and work schedules for development and maintenance activities.
• Provides operational support to our customer and the rest of the team. Some evenings and weekends may be required. No unplanned overtime.
• Works on-site. Must be available weekdays during business hours and must be available for interviews and a technical test. Web developers must be able to proficiently handle multiple tasks calmly in a fast-paced environment. Tasks are primarily focused on day-to-day operations of the web site as well as project work requests.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
QUALIFICATIONS PREFERRED: Development experience with content automation and source control (Git) a plus. Experience in Freemarker template language is a strong plus. Experience working in high-profile, high-volume web publishing environments is a strong plus. Experience in optimizing code for mobile web (including HTML5, CSS3 and scalable code) is highly preferred.
Web Developer, Financial Client, Midtown, Atlanta (10 Months – Open)
This position is responsible for developing and releasing web applications for internal corporate use, as well as contributing to all aspects of the product development and release cycle.
Creating user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Internet/intranet applications. Typically reports to a project leader or manager. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Develop innovative, highly usable interfaces across our products
• Strong eye for compelling visual and user-focused design
• Implement effective, graphical, and functional designs
• Programming experience in MySQL and PHP, SQL Reports
• Understanding of web application security techniques
• Experience developing in LAMP environment
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Experience leading a team and meeting deadlines
• Demonstrated proficiency with all aspects of the software development process including requirements gathering, design, and implementation, debugging, and testing
• J2EE is Java. Our platform is PHP based, not Java.
• Object Oriented PHP
A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred for this role, however candidates with commensurate experience will be considered.
James A. Watters
Apex Systems, Inc.
53 Perimeter Center East
Atlanta, GA 30346