align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Atlanta Developers - ADEV Message Board › Seeking immediate Android Support role

Seeking immediate Android Support role

A former member
Post #: 6
My name is Joseph Blythe and I am seeking an Android support role, the reason being is that I have two years plus experience with Android and some side contracting work. I would entertain working full-time or part-time telecommute type work. I have 35 apps on the Google Play network; I do all my own troubleshooting, testing and deployment of Android apps.

The pay that I am seeking would be $15.00 per hour since this is a support role with weekly pay and I have an online 1099 and I9 form. I have the ability to troubleshoot over the phone, edit code in Eclipse, test and communicate the findings of problem. Also I have a firm understanding and application of Java SE, coding, Android Manifest, XML (UI), Activities. I am available for days or nights and weekends. I have excellent soft skills and from my computer support past excellent customer service skills. I am available for SKYPE or phone interview my Skype ID is joeblyth2009 e-mail address is joeblyth2009@gmail.com. I have developers resume, I am making a transition from customer support help desk to now Android Developer. I am a hard worker and fast learner; I have extensive Android resources online and offline to assist me in solving problems.
Regards
Joseph Blythe
Atlanta GA