Re: [graphicdesign-33] BUSINESS OWNERS NETWORKING DINNER PARTY!

From: user 2.
Sent on: Saturday, June 7, 2008 12:11 AM
I organize a very successful meetup, and haven't had any problems  
posting events.
what problems are you running into?

i did have someone post pornography for their member photo, but they  
were quickly removed from my group by me.
and anyone that post spam not related to our group, i can remove from  
the messages.
That happens very infrequently

jim smith
filmind.meetup.com/3­3


On Jun 5, 2008, at 1:12 PM, angelia wrote:

> Erick, I don't see why we can't make up our own
> rules..."meetup.com"­ doesn't have to regulate how we
> convene as artists does it? Maybe yahoo groups would
> be a better forum for us...I'm in a couple of yahoo
> groups and we've had no issues with what we can and
> can't do, as long as we're not breaking any laws :-)
> With yahoo groups you can post all events, host IM
> group chats, and archive and of course send/receive
> emails with the whole group.
>
> --- Erick <[address removed]> wrote:
>
>> Hello members,
>>
>>
>> 	I apologies have not been able to get with everyone
>> for our first
>> meeting. I had a couple of email concerns regarding
>> some of the email
>> postings for the Events I posted as well as others
>> posted. Somehow they do
>> not fit with the regulations of the 'meetup group'
>> which I was not fully
>> aware of. Also I have limitation on what I can do
>> and NOT do with the group
>> and that concerns me a lot. I'm open to help others
>> with Ideas designs and
>> be part of something bigger. But if it limits me
>> from proving you with
>> possible opportunities to succeed then this may not
>> be the right place for
>> me. On the other had if you see not being an issue
>> with me posting things...
>> please let me know your thoughts.
>>
>>
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Erick Franco
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: [address removed]
>> [mailto:[address removed]] On
>> Behalf Of angelia
>> Sent: Wednesday, June 04,[masked]:56 PM
>> To: [address removed]
>> Subject: Re: [graphicdesign-33] BUSINESS OWNERS
>> NETWORKING DINNER PARTY!
>>
>> Erick, What's the word on the meeting??
>>
>> --- Erick <[address removed]> wrote:
>>
>>> Just wanted to let everyone know .. If you did not
>>> know!!!
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> BUSINESS OWNERS NETWORKING DINNER PARTY!
>>>
>>> Date:            MAY 14th
>>>
>>> Time:          6p-9p
>>>
>>> Location: ENDENU  393 Marietta St NW Atlanta  GA
>>> 30313
>>>
>>> Price:          $35- Dinner, Drinks spec., time to
>>> briefly discribe your
>>> product/ service to other business owners, opp. to
>>> bauder with other
>>> business owners, opp. to collaborate on future
>>> business ventures, you will
>>> be able to set up sample products, give out
>> business
>>> card/informational, and
>>> the enjoyment of the house band.
>>>
>>> If you are serious bout growing your business,
>> this
>>> is the place to be.
>>>
>>> RSVP is necessary Call[masked] for
>>> registration.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Erick Franco
>>>
>>> CEO / Creative Director
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Extreme Graphic Design
>>>
>>> 1254 Beaver Ruin Rd, STE 101
>>>
>>> Norcross GA, 30093
>>>
>>>[masked]­~Office
>>>
>>>[masked]­~Cell
>>>
>>>  <http://www.xgraph...;­
>>> www.xgraphicdesign.c­om
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> Have a Blessed Day!
>> Angela C. Smith
>> Visualtonic Creative Services
>> http://www.visual...­
>> http://coroflot.c...­
>> http://visualtoni...­
>> cell: 678|357|7640
>>
>> A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
>> ~Charles Dickens
>>
>> Relying on God has to begin all over again every day
>> as if nothing had yet
>> been done.
>> ~C.S. Lewis
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will
>> be sent to everyone on
>> this mailing list ([address removed])
>> http://graphicdes...­
>> This message was sent by angelia
>> ([address removed]) from The Atlanta
>> Graphic Design Meetup Group.
>> To learn more about angelia, visit his/her member
>> profile:
>> http://graphicdes...­
>> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list
>> settings, click here:
>> http://www.meetup...­
>>
>> Meetup Support: [address removed]
>> 632 Broadway New York NY 10012 USA
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will
>> be sent to everyone on this mailing list
>> ([address removed])
>> http://graphicdes...­
>> This message was sent by Erick
>> ([address removed]) from The Atlanta Graphic
>> Design Meetup Group.
>> To learn more about Erick, visit his/her member
>> profile:
>> http://graphicdes...­
>> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list
>> settings, click here:
>> http://www.meetup...­
>>
>> Meetup Support: [address removed]
>> 632 Broadway New York NY 10012 USA
>>
>>
>
>
> Have a Blessed Day!
> Angela C. Smith
> Visualtonic Creative Services
> http://www.visual...­
> http://coroflot.c...­
> http://visualtoni...­
> cell: 678|357|7640
>
> A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
> ~Charles Dickens
>
> Relying on God has to begin all over again every day as if nothing  
> had yet been done.
> ~C.S. Lewis
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to  
> everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
> http://graphicdes...­
> This message was sent by angelia ([address removed]) from The  
> Atlanta Graphic Design Meetup Group.
> To learn more about angelia, visit his/her member profile: http:// 
> graphicdesign.meetup­.com/33/members/[mas­ked]/
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here:  
> http://www.meetup...­
>
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway New York NY 10012 USA
>

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy