The Atlanta Hungarian Meetup Group Message Board › seeking help

seeking help

A former member
Post #: 1
Dear All,

First of all, please accept my sincere apology for contacting you all unknown by this post and for asking a big favour from you taking your time and consideration.
At the moment I am planning a big change in my life, which scares me, but at the same time I am looking forward to it with the greatest happiness. I fell in love with the greatest man I have ever known in my life one year ago. The past months proved that our love could survive all the storms of our lives, even living far from each other could not effect negatively on our feelings. In the meantime our personal meetings made us sure, that we belong to each other. The only possible way for us to be together is if I move to the USA . Finding a job there seems almost impossible without help as I need the support of my future employer to obtain the working visa (sponsorship).

I have already started to look for a job in Atlanta, Georgia, where we plan to live and settle down. I would be so thankful from all my heart if you could help me to find (any) work (my dreamjob would be an Executive Assistant position as I have been working for C-level management for over 10 years in Budapest), or to contact me with the right person who can help us, or even some encouraging words would be heartfelt by me. We need all help to realize our biggest dream to establish our own home and to be together forever, so I try to seek help by any means.

Thank you for your time spent with reading my post and your kind help in advance,

Best regards,

Mira