addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Joomla! User Group Atlanta Message Board › Joomla Meetup this Thursday July 16

Joomla Meetup this Thursday July 16

Steven J.
user 6764346
Atlanta, GA
Hi All,

I Wanted to remind everyone that the Joomla Meetup is this Thursday July 16 at ROAM.
http://www.meetup.com...­

This months topic will be CRM systems and Joomla.

Currently we have Dr. Steven Weiniger speaking on Info at Hand.

We could still use another speaker or two.
If anyone else is familiar with CRM systems and could talk for 15 to 30 minutes, please email me at steven@intownwebdesign.com Your time and experience will be greatly appreciated.

Additionally if anyone has any questions or would like to speak on another topic email me and I will see about getting it set up.

Thanks!

Steven Johnson
steven@intownwebdesign.com