Joomla! User Group Atlanta Message Board › help needed with joomla + Mosets Tree

help needed with joomla + Mosets Tree

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello,

A friend of mine of setting up a directory using Joomla and the Mosets Tree component.

does anyone have any experience with this combination? Specifically he will need help
(1) configuring the Mosets Tree component
(2) modifying the component's built-in template
(3) choosing/developing/modifying a joomla template to match an existing wordpress site
(4) coupling a wordpress site with his Joomla site
(4.1) showing category links (probably hard-coded) from the Mosets directory in the wordpress site
(4.2) showing article links in the joomla site that point back to articles in the wordpress site.

thanks!

Mark Lummus
A former member
Mark;

My company and I have a lot of experience installing/modifying components in Joomla and Wordpress. We've built many sites on both platforms, including custom templates. However, we have not worked on the Mosets Tree component itself - but we don't think it should any deep mystery like any other Joomla component. We'd love to help you with your project. Please check out our website (www.jamuweb.com) and contact us if you need anything (roger@jamuweb.com or 404-418-8943 x101)

Roger Mingorance
CEO
Jamu
A former member
Our Company has worked with the Mosets tree component and module for Joomla with several clients. We have customized it for non-profit member lists to personal inventory sites. Please visit our site (www.adversace2.com). Feel free to contact us at (jgordon@adversace2.com or 404-322-7461) We would love to assist you on this project.

Jacqueline
AdVerace2