align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Atlanta Java Users Group Message Board › Sr. Java Developer with Tibco experience needed ASAP!!!

Sr. Java Developer with Tibco experience needed ASAP!!!

A former member
Post #: 4

I hope you don't mind me reaching out; however I thought you guys could help me out or steer me in the right direction… :)

I am currently partnered with a top multinational company here in Atlanta with the largest pre-employment screening company in the world! They are currently looking for a Sr. Java developer with Tibco experience. The candidate will join their SOA software company. The candidate must be high energy, comfortable working with a team and strong Java skills in a business casual environment.

Who do you know that would be interested in this permanent opportunity?

Feel free to contact me with any questions. :)

Thanks in advance for any help,

Professionally, Corlan cbeasley@ashleyellis.com (770) 604-0006