addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Atlanta Java Users Group Message Board › Exciting Opportunity - Java Developer in Atlanta, GA

Exciting Opportunity - Java Developer in Atlanta, GA

Kimberlee L.
kimberleelemons
Marietta, GA
Post #: 27
My name is Kimberlee Lemons and I am a Recruiting Manager for KF Resources in Atlanta, GA. I currently have a position available for a Direct Hire / Contract-to-Perm Java Developer. I have included the job description below and would love to get your feedback on this opportunity. The salary range for this position is between $100K and $110K/year.

The Java Developer is responsible for designing, implementing Java based web applications and must have hands-on experience with Java EE 6.
• Design, architect and implement web applications using technologies that include, but are not limited to, Java EE 6, JavaScript, HTML, and CSS and SQL Server
• Accountability for and completion of every agreed upon goal for all sprints.
• Must always act with utmost professionalism, maturity, and have the ability to work through disagreements in a positive manner.
• Must work well with others, both within and outside the team.
• Must keep technical knowledge up to date and actively work to apply this knowledge to improve our solutions.
Requirements
• Developer with 5 years' experience with Java EE 6 technologies (EJB, JSP, Servlets, JavaScript, JDBC, XML/XSL)
• Expert knowledge of the full software development life cycle.
• MS SQL Server experience preferred.
• Agile/Scrum experience preferred.
• Experience working with offshore developers preferred
• Spring and Hibernate desired.
• Must be enthusiastic about learning new technologies.
• Passionate, self-directed and a champion for technology within the company.
• Excellent organization and communication skills preferred
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent preferred.

Kimberlee Lemons
Recruiting Manager
KF Resources Inc.
400 Galleria Parkway Suite 1500
Atlanta, GA 30339
678-385-6159 (office)
678-777-4584 (cell)
klemons@kf-resources.com
http://kf-resources.c...­