addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Neokramer
mccandrews
Evans, GA
Post #: 2
All,

I accidentally deleted an e-mail from someone that sent the group pertaining to Guild Wars 2. I believe they had some questions about whether anyone will be playing it on our group or not. I for one am greatly anticipating the sequel to this highly epic and enjoyable series. I currently have 30/50 points in the Hall of Monuments and will be pre-ordering the collector's edition on April 10th.

If you had any further questions just post here and we can discuss. Thanks !
A former member
Post #: 1
I've actually been having some fun playing Tera (Thongs and boobages for everyone! awww yeahhhh) I am certain I will be picking up GW2 to play with my friend Vox. I also have a Mumble server and I would love to get it populated with people who want to play anything at all, guilds welcome.