Atlanta Movie, Music, Theater and Art Fans Meetup Group Message Board › New Year and New Photography Serivces 2 for $100 Headshots

New Year and New Photography Serivces 2 for $100 Headshots

A former member
Post #: 17
Greetings Atlanta Movie, Music, Theater & Arts Meetup,

My name is Chris Reel (CHR!S) and let me first just say Happy New Year to one and all! Well, as being a part of the Atlanta Movie, Music, Theater & Arts Meetup group, I am also a professional photographer and potential filmmaker who has started my creative services in a new studio for the new year. I have been in the visual arts field for about 10+ years now and have loved every minute of my creative career.

So I would like to extend my photography services to anyone (and any referral) of this group for 2 headshots for $100.00. Appearance is really important and these portrait headshots can be used for your professional career, or your new electronic press kit (EPK), even for that social media or dating site profile (Meetup included) picture, that badly needs an updated photo. ;-)

So, the fine print is that this is only a Winter Special price and my prices will go back up to $250.00 at the first sign of Spring. My studio is conveniently located in downtown Atlanta and has flexible hours, but if you need for me to come to you that would be an additional $50.00. So take advantage while you can and definitely keep warm this winter. Look forward to talking with you all soon.

CHR!S REEL STUDIOS
hi@chrisreel.com
chrisreel.com
@thereelchris