Erich C.
susheelover
Smyrna, GA
Hello all,

The Meetup for the travel plans went well, and lots of information was exchanged. I was not very happy with the turnout though. The RSVP indicated 33 people, but only 9 showed up. Please know that the places that we frequent are places of business and that they look at ME and ask how many people are coming. They increase or decrease their staff accordingly.

Please have the courtesy to change your RSVP, if you are not coming. Saying that you are coming and then not showing up helps no one at all. Especially for something as serious as leaving the country. How can I rely on any of you to buy tickets worth thousands of dollars to a travel agency, if you cannot even drive across town, when you say you will?

If you indicate that you are coming, please come, if you cannot make it, please go to the website before the meetup time and take yourself off. If this continues, then I will think of another solution.

I am passionate about this group, and I want all to participate, please help me out.

Obrigado!