Atlanta Ruby Meetup Group Message Board › Ruby on Rails Developer Career Oppty (ATLANTA / Permanent Position)
|A former member||
A medical technology company is seeking a Ruby on Rails Developer
Seeking Atlanta based candidates.
• Excellent coding habits, documenting and communication skills.
• Use test-driven development methods.
• Discusses requirements with stakeholders and formulates a scalable and efficient development and implementation plan.
• Tests developed systems for security and make necessary changes rapidly.
• Provides minor assistance for Linux system administration and database administration.
• Atleast 6 months of Ruby on Rails development experience.
• 1 year total Web Applications Development experience with PHP, Python, ASP. NET or Ruby.
• Development experience with a major database system (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL or Oracle)
• Experience developing on Linux or Macintosh operating systems.
• Basic networking knowledge
• Knowledge of test-driven development practices
• Experience with standard source control systems (git, subversion, etc.)
Please email resume in word document attachment to email@example.com