Atlanta Ruby Meetup Group Message Board › Ruby on Rails Software Developer in Athens, GA

Ruby on Rails Software Developer in Athens, GA

A former member
Post #: 1
Are you a web developer with a love of clean code and strong fundamentals in object-oriented programming and a passion for software development? If so, our client, a medical services organization in Athens, GA, has a job for you!

ReSearch Connection, LLC, a retained search firm out of Atlanta, is working with a growing medical services company in Athens, GA. Our client is seeking a Software Developer to join their team in Athens with 2+ years of experience in web application programming in a job-oriented or project-based environment. The ideal candidate with have experience with one of the script languages (preferably Ruby on Rails, but could also be Python, PHP, Perl, Visual Basic or C#), OOP, HTML/CSS, test driven development, SQL and web services (REST). He or she will be designing and developing web applications in an Agile environment, testing and verifying newly developed code, providing thoughtful input at all stages of product development and building and running ad-hoc reports. Enthusiasm, drive and a passion for programming are a must.

If this sounds like you, (or someone you know) and would welcome the opportunity to work in an RoR environment for a small, but growing company where you can continue to develop and hone your skills, I'd love to chat. Please feel free to call me at your earliest convenience or reach out to me by email at kwilliams.

Thanks so much! I look forward to hearing from you.

Kelly Williams
ReSearch Connection LLC
www.research-connection.com