Atlanta Ruby Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for ruby/jquery dev

Looking for ruby/jquery dev

Gene G.
user 41653442
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 1
I have a ruby developer position I'm looking to fill. Here are some of the details...

- The company is GlobalScholar (educational software). We're owned by Harland Clarke.
- The office is close to perimeter mall, but we work from home 3 days/week
- I need someone who can spin up internal webapps for specific team needs (the main goal is to increase the efficiency of our implementations team).
- I've been using ruby/sinatra/haml/jquery to spin these up myself, mostly at night and on the weekends. The tools are having a huge impact, but I need to be able to focus on directing our 35+ member implementations team.
- You would be a team of one. I would look to you to hack these internal tools and cook up new ideas along the way. I need someone passionate about writing webapps that make everyone on the team stronger at what they do.
- It's a full time position with full benefits, etc - though I maybe be able to setup a contractor role instead if that's preferred

You can reach me at ggarcia at spectrumk12 dot com.