addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Atlanta Ruby Meetup Group Message Board › Ruby developers---perm, remote, great company.

Ruby developers---perm, remote, great company.

Mike L
Mike.Lewis
Apex, NC
Post #: 6
Hey Guys and Gals,

Just wanted to reach out to see if anyone was interested in looking into some new positions with a company I've been working with for a few years now. The is an awesome little company that is based out DC, but 2 of the lead developers and the Director of Technology live in ATL. They are all about tech, and are making a big name for themselves for utilizing opensource in the government space. Lots to talk about with these guys, but I won't post it all up here. Here are a few open positions (just titles, not much for details), so shoot me a note if you want to discuss.

Front end RoR/PHP developers (Ruby and/or PHP, CSS, HTML, jQuery)

API Developers (5 positions as of now...front end, back end, Java, Ruby, PHP, must have API design and development experience)

These guys work mostly with the DoD (Army, Navy, OSD, etc), so anyone they hire must be eligible for at least a Secret clearance (requiring US citizenship, clean background, credit, etc).

I look forward to hearing from you!