Atlanta Ruby Meetup Group Message Board › An invite to check out Wamily

An invite to check out Wamily

A former member
Post #: 2
Hey guys, for those of you that were at the meeting tonight, I hope you enjoyed my presentation on Ajax and the techniques from Wamily that I showed you. I'm sorry I had to skip out right after, I was late for a conference call with the Wamily team.

Anyway, as promised, I would like to invite you all to our Alpha version of Wamily. I love to get feedback, especially from other rubyists and web developers. Keep in mind we are still in alpha, and things are changing and improving rapidly.

To create an account on Wamily, go to http://wamily.com...­ and use this invite code: YJJEMB

This code is good for up to 30 uses within the next 2 weeks.

Also, I'm still looking for some talented people to join the Wamily team. Especially needed are skilled front-end design people with strong CSS and web graphics skills, also any Rails rockstars or generally good ruby people are always helpful. We have a very cool and flexible team. If you or somebody you know is interested, send me a note.