addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Atlanta Ruby Meetup Group Message Board › Fowler Speaks in Atlanta on April 29th, 2010

Fowler Speaks in Atlanta on April 29th, 2010

Tim K.
user 6391560
Marietta, GA
Just posted a news item about Martin Fowler being in Atlanta on the 29th. He is not in our neck of the woods that often, and for those who know who he is, I figured it might be nice to send the heads up. Signup is free, but space is limited. Please go to the News item post for the signup link.­

Sorry for the shameless ThoughtWorks plug, but in my defense this is the first ThoughtWorks item that I found worthy to pass along to the rest of the group. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Tim Kadom

A former member
Post #: 3
Where is this magical presentation going to be held? Neither the page nor the ThoughtWorks page says where to go. Or how long it'll be, come to think of it.

Are we able to bring food or a frosty beverage into the area? (Depending on how long it is of course.)

My husband and I both signed up - looks like an interesting discussion. :)
Sam S.
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 17
American Cancer Society Center is in downtown Atlanta ... on Luckie, I think.

There are actually two events, one the day before and this one, we'll probably pick one that the bulk of the Ruby folks are attending and send more details about that in a mailing.