Atlanta Ruby Meetup Group Message Board › Immediate Need for a Developer in Atlanta w/ Ruby and Rails exp.
My name is Joshua Schwarber, Resource Manager for OneSpring. OneSpring is a successful consulting firm in the process of building an internal suite of products to aid our consultants and clients in evolving the requirements definition space.
We have an immediate need for a Software Developer in Atlanta skilled in Back-End development (though comfortable with Front End as well). Ruby on Rails, SaaS architecture, Linux and/or MAc operating systems, and Open Source exp. are desired.
We seek a person that takes pride in the craft of developing software; one who keeps their skills sharp and goes above and beyond doing a regular job. This is a contract to permanent opportunity and a lead position and that will eventually have a team to develop. There is a full job description below. If you are interested or could recommend someone that might be, please contact me at:
The ideal candidate is...
• An excellent coder with an intuitive grasp of technology
• Passion for coding, in or out of your comfort zone
• Solid development experience across the whole stack (JS/HTML/CSS front-end, server logic, data layer, etc.)
• Not afraid to learn and figure things out for themselves
• Not a system admin but knows their way around Linux or Mac systems
• Comfortable with Agile practices
• Contributes to Open Source projects
• Computer Science degree
• SaaS architecture and development
• Server side software engineering practices
• Ruby on Rails knowledge a big plus, but not essential
• Command line environments (Linux / OSX)
.and enjoys perks like...
• Loaded hardware (Mac or Linux, your choice)
• Building your own team
• Flexible schedule