addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Atlanta Asterisk Users Group Message Board › Part-time Asterisk Support Technician Position

Part-time Asterisk Support Technician Position

Mack H.
user 10767466
Detroit, MI
Post #: 8
We are looking for Part-Time Asterisk Support Technicians. We provide Asterisk Support for a number of companies. We need someone that can work part-time. All support calls are done remotely, so you can work from home. Your schedule has to be flexible and you must have experience with:

-Asterisk 1.6 and Asterisk 1.8
-Troubleshooting SIP Phone Registrations
-Configuring Port Forwarding on Firewalls to support SIP
-FreePBX Install, Configuration and Troubleshooting
-IPTables Configuration Experience
-Linux experience
A former member
Post #: 1
Hello Sir,

i have Team of Asterisk Expert who have Around 5 years Of Telecommunication Experience and we Provide Quality Work and Client Satisfaction. we Believe in Maintain Long term Relationship with our client. So please give us opportunity to work with you. We provide Dedicated Resource also for onsite work . You can give me your reply on My Email id kmlnyk@gmail.com or through skype My SKype ID is kane 5037 . You can Check our website and work our site name is http://visionopensour...­.

Thanks & Regards
Kamal

Aryn N.
user 95451622
Honolulu, HI
Post #: 1
We are looking for Part-Time Asterisk Support Technicians. We provide Asterisk Support for a number of companies. We need someone that can work part-time. All support calls are done remotely, so you can work from home. Your schedule has to be flexible and you must have experience with:

-Asterisk 1.6 and Asterisk 1.8
-Troubleshooting SIP Phone Registrations
-Configuring Port Forwarding on Firewalls to support SIP
-FreePBX Install, Configuration and Troubleshooting
-IPTables Configuration Experience
-Linux experience

I know this is a year later, but did you ever find your support?

We're working on a project that we are going to want 24/7 support. We already have support in HST and PST, so maybe we could trade support tickets...