add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Atlanta Asterisk Users Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: SIP Phones; the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Meetup details changed: SIP Phones; the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Doug K.
user 38763822
Hixson, TN
This Month's Topic will be:  SIP Phones; the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly[/url]

This month we will look at SIP phones.  Bring in what you consider to be the best and worst examples and be prepared to dis or defend them for 5 to 10 minutes with the group.  This should be fun!!

SIP Phone vendors are invited to participate in person or via the conference call or shared desktop.

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:­

When: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: Cbeyond Communications
320 Interstate North Parkway Southeast
Atlanta, GA 30339

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.