1. This is not a ATL Pros sponsored event/ this event was set because i am planning to run the race and i was spreading the word for the race and if anyone wanted to try something new .
2. Anyone is welcomed to Go on either Day (Saturday/Sunday) form any team and have FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN... also take many photos. So get together amongst yourself/ or on your own and train train train.
I'll be there on Sunday 3/09
3. If you didn't sign up to receive the spartan emails you should have they are very helpful/
When: March 8th and 9th, 2014
Distance: Around 4 miles. Fastest time = 35 minutes.
Start Times: Starting at 8am on Saturday, and 9am on Sunday, waves of 200 athletes will be released every 15 minutes across 5 groups (Elite, Confirmed, Morning, Afternoon, Late Afternoon). YOUR exact start time in the group you registered for will be posted here a few days prior to event date. Want to know more details? Read our FAQ.
Aid Stations: TBD, we almost felt soft after giving you one in last year's
All Racers Receive:
- Finishers Medal
- Free Beer ticket for anyone 21 and over
- Free Mud
- A chance to do things you would never choose to do on your own
- Bragging RightsI
More to Come but check the website will try to get a team together