addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Atlanta Professionals Nite Out Message Board › Entrepreneur Training

Entrepreneur Training

Tiffaney G.
user 13756625
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 6
Hello everyone!

Come out this Saturday May 14th at 10am for a dynamic business training. There will be training done by some powerful business leaders, one of whom is a 27-year-old millionaire and has earned that in just 2 short years!!

The cost to attend is only $10!!! You can't get training like this anywhere for that cheap. Contact me Tiffaney Graham at 404-556-4871 for more details. The location is:

Renaissance Waverly Hotel
2450 Galleria Pkwy
Atlanta, GA 30339
Tiffaney G.
user 13756625
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 12
Correction all is it FREE
Kevin L. P.
user 15294481
Peachtree City, GA
Post #: 1
Whats up, Tiffaney?

Wish I was in town at the time and connected sooner, it sounds like a great resource opportunity. I assume you attended? If so, school me on the takeaways of the time spent. Just got back into town from a two week road trip to Tennessee, Kentucky, Columbus, and Chicago. Glad to be home and looking forward to connecting with you all.

Take care, Tiffaney and thanks again for the resource.

Grace and Peace, Family.

Kevin L. Pollard
BBP * Business Before Pleasure.