addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
user 13669666
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
Welcome once again to the new members and Happy Bday to my fellow LEOS!!! We're going to do a FREE  special toast for all of the LEOS next sat!..TELL a Friend, Bring a Friend--we'll ALL have a good time!

Thanks to everyone for joining and supporting, we've grown to almost 900 PROFESSIONALS!!  I'm working on a few other things for us right now.

I look forward to seeing you all next SAT!