Atlanta Professionals Nite Out Message Board › Thanks!!!! Friday Recap

Thanks!!!! Friday Recap

Ken
user 13669666
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
Thanks to everyone that came out last night..especially with the weather and it being so cold..there were even snow flurries and it was still an ATL PROS takeover!!!

It was good seeing so much mixing and mingling...laughs, conversations, connections...

Congrats to the Bingo winners.

Thanks Jasmine for facilitating and creating the Bingo, everyone really got into it... lol  I'm playing next time!

Please remember the NO Show Courtesy, especially on a capped event like this coming wednesday and update your RSVP accordingly as there are some on the waiting list and wanting to attend.  I don't want to create a no show policy like some other groups but please be mindful that it takes a lot to create events and a lot is based on the RSVPs being accurate and members showing up and participating.

If you have suggestions or comments, dont hesitate to send my way.

Next up:

This Wednesday at Imperial Fez....All inclusive 3 course meal for only $25 .. Moroccan Food, Belly dancing..definitely a good variation, break from the norm and a chance to try a new place if you've never been.

Feb.23 - ALL member Meet/Greet and Member Appreciation at The all new Suede Tapas Lounge..WE NEED EVERYONE TO COME OUT! , They're opening early exclusively for us

Ken