align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Atlanta Professionals Nite Out Message Board › Recap and THE FUTURE

Recap and THE FUTURE

Ken
user 13669666
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE FOR COMING OUT LAST NIGHT!!
As always we had a great time mixing, meeting each other, taking over the dance floor, laughing at Brian dance and just straight up kickin it! We even had an Atl pros toast which was just a way for me to say thanks to all of you.
Special thanks to Brian and Quis who continue to be the best hosts in meetup history! Lol. You guys are a huge reason for the success...oh yea and you too Jasmine lol. Thanks to atl pro member Jimi of Jimi Hendrix photography for always helping us capture these moments. Please support him and look him up for any media needs.

With us, the ppl make the party and again I whole heartedly appreciate all of you. You have made this the best, crunkest, livest and now largest professionals social group on meetup!! UNBELIEVABLE!!
Again THANK YOU!

Our future is bright!! I will say Im leaning more towards not doing that many clubs and instead making OUR OWN!! We'll be going to the hidden, upscale places and making them ATL PROS worthy. The best times are when we dictate the crowd and venue specifics.
Hold on and stay tuned, we have a lot in store! Don't believe us just wAtch
**Happy bday again to Diara**
I think the Happy Hour at Fins may be our 2000 member celebration!

Ken