addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Atlanta Professionals Nite Out Message Board › Happy Weekend!!! Next friday's details

Happy Weekend!!! Next friday's details

Ken
user 13669666
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
What's up Professionals!!!
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend...

Thanks to all of you for the continued support....You've made this the BEST PROFESSIONALS GROUP IN ATLANTA!!!

Next friday is going to be a fun time at Aurum Lounge
**FREE buffet** Live Band** Live DJ** Laughs, socializing and mingling like only the hottest professional's group can do!! Already 75 on the RSVP...RSVP today
**Happy Bday Lily**

As always ALL Professionals...ALL Upscale..ALL Fun!!!

**Attention biz owners**
I'm going to start doing business spotlights every few weeks, so we are helping each other grow... if you would like your biz in the communication, send me a message or email with Business spotlight in the subject.
Its all about uplifting!!!

See you all next friday!!

Ken
Donna
user 3072800
Norcross, GA
Post #: 2
Ken,
I had such a great time at the last event at Fin, I am looking forward to hanging out with everyone again.

See ya next Friday!!!
Donna