addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Atlanta Professionals Nite Out Message Board › Weekend recap, explanation & then this topic is DEAD

Weekend recap, explanation & then this topic is DEAD

Ken
user 13669666
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
Whats up Pros
OK..again please don't misconstrue some of my earlier comments as I was mad, I willingly accept constructive criticism as I want this to be the funnest group in the country.  My pleasure comes from seeing people connecting and having a good time so feedback at times is needed for that.
My only issue was a stupid comment questioning my integrity and saying I lied about something.
This will be the last comment about saturday and we'll move on to what this group has been about which is fun, outgoing and always a great time!!
**Thank you for countless emails, comments, and texts with the words of encouragement and feedback, it really meant alot**
Explanation:
FIRST OF ALL, THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU THAT CAME OUT...I've said this many times, I never take anyone who supports us for granted and everyone is greatly appreciated.
On friday we were told by the venue that we couldn't have the event due to an alcohol and capacity code.  Basically the person didn't file the proper paperwork and follow the needed procedures, 24 hours before the big night.  Unfortunately he's the worst business person in history and told us this the night before what should have been the biggest event for us.  The event could have been easily cancelled but that would have  been a huge disappointment for everyone so we found another venue at all costs.  While not ideal, it was still a nice looking spot.  In all honesty, it wasn't a favorite but it gave something for the night to go on and we worked from Friday afternoon up until Saturday to make it happen.
Thanks for the feedback and we'll continue to try to give you the environments and events this group deserves.
A MUCH BETTER VENUE AND EVENT OF THIS NATURE WILL BE COMING SOON TO PROVIDE WHAT WE SHOULD'VE HAD THE FIRST TIME
With that out of the way, back to our regular off the chain, crunk, turnt up group!!!!!!!

Planning for the cookout is underway and details should be finalized this week!!! This is going to be a great time to unwind, kick back and just enjoy some good food, music, games and conversations!!
We'll also have another weekday happy hour/dinner coming soon
See you all soon!!!!
Ken