addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Atlanta Professionals Nite Out Message Board › Afrocentric Dating Website Promo

Afrocentric Dating Website Promo

Danielle K.
user 97029792
Marietta, GA
Post #: 4

My name is Danielle and I would like to invite you to like my Facebook page https://www.facebook....­. I am developing an Afrocentric dating website launching in mid September. I will be in Miami August 31-September 3rd to promote my business. If you have any ideas to reach out to the members during that time let me know. If you are interested in updates on the site you can leave your name and email address. Thank you and have a great day!

user 4489553
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 4
Hello... how is your startup business promo going?
i'm a web developer/designer, if you need any help or advice let me know
wish you good success
Danielle K.
user 97029792
Marietta, GA
Post #: 18
Its going good. Check out my site today at