addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Auckland Creatives Message Board › Auckland Creatives Winter Schedule

Auckland Creatives Winter Schedule

Saskia.
user 12934401
Auckland, NZ
Dear Creative People,

3 months, 10 Meetups, over 100 Auckland Creatives .. what a great start for our group!

Just want to let you know that I'm out of the Country until beginning of October, so the next 3 months are up to you. This group is open for anyone to post Meetups, please go wild!

The only thing I ask you for is, that if you schedule an event, you are the one taking care of it. That means you answer questions if asked and you post or email your cellphone number to everyone attending, just in case someone gets lost (and I made the experience that a lot of people get lost ;))

Jonathan and Ronald already suggested some really cool stuff. (In the “Suggested” area, I will be going to change that very very soon with a few more minutes time). And there are a lot of creative events coming up, e.g.:

The Photography Festival is in it's last weekend ..
www.photographyfestival.org.nz/programme­
The Film Festival has just started ..
www.nzff.co.nz/auckland ­
The BizDojo has opened the Makerspace and is hosting all sorts of events ..
www.facebook.com/BizDojoMakerspace­
www.makerspace.co.nz­

Enjoy winter!
Saskia.