Auckland Creatives Message Board › Wintertime

Wintertime

Saskia.
user 12934401
Auckland, NZ
Dear Creative People of Auckland!
In the last couple of months it got quiet in our group. Most of you don't know; I was embarking on an overseas adventure and was overwhelmingly busy before my departure and upon arrival.

But I have good news:
Ronald has offered to take over as the organiser, until I'm back end of October, and Dominika and Janina are willing to help out as well.
Cheers for that!

One thing hasn't changed though:
This group is open for everybody to post and host Meetups.
I'll also change the setting now, so new Meetups will be automatically announced to the group
(standard setting is/was it needs 3 interested people for that, or 1 click by me).

Please only follow these simple rules (from my own experience):

• Every Meetup needs a date, a time and a location, where people can easily find each other
  • Post your mobile number in the meetup description – if you don't want to make it public, send it around in an email to all participating members, a day in advance (there's a function for that on the Meetup page) – so late or lost people can contact you
  • If questions are coming up regarding your Meetup, take the time to answer them

That's it.
Happy meeting ups and a cozy winter to you all!
Saskia.

Oh and don't forget to check out Ronald's new Meetup group The Arts Menagerie – a group for collaborating artists with exhibitions, events and workshops: http://www.meetup.com...­