add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Auckland Sci Fi Message Board › Scifi or interesting sites we use.

Scifi or interesting sites we use.

Wellington, NZ
Post #: 16
List of sci fi events/conventions in Australia and NZ for 2010. I'm a bit concerned that "furries" are considered geeks in this list...

A former member
Post #: 50
Think Geek

This is a great site to get all your “Geeky Gadgets”

Wither you are looking for Star Gate Coasters, a Klingon Krokscrew, or a R2-D2 Peppermill Think Geek is the place you will find them.
A former member
Post #: 52
I cant stop watching this video, is so awesome, so I thought I would share :)

Wellington, NZ
Post #: 23
haha awesome!!!
A former member
Post #: 20
Auckland, NZ
Post #: 1
IGN covers movies, tv and comics mostly with the Sci-fi/pop culture range.

IGN site
Jonathan R
user 10154419
Wollongong, AU
Post #: 9
Auckland, NZ
Post #: 11

Cyberpunk Review is an excellent resource on the cyber punk genre for those of you who enjoy the more darker sci-fi movies like Dark City or Bladerunner. The site has introduced me to a few good titles like The Gene Gerneration. Like most of you probably already know cyberpunk is a relatively cult genre so the films usually are on a b-grade budget but are rich in ambiance.

If anyone else likes these films I think it would be cool having a video night some time solely dedicated to them.
Auckland, NZ
Post #: 8
+1 for Cyberpunkreview, that site is awesome, lost the url a year ago, thanks for the link
A former member
Post #: 68
Lost theme from the other night :D

Lost Theme