Auckland Sci Fi Message Board › Fav Sci fi character

Fav Sci fi character

adam
user 3531467
Auckland, NZ
Post #: 11
Yeah I'm me Harvey the neural clone of Scorpius ...

Why darn it folks who else has such a great actor as Wayne Pygram and what a character - and what a way to keep a villain present and keep narrative freedom.
Rayna
RaynaRamsay
Auckland, NZ
Post #: 7
Eli Wallice - Stargate Universe :)
Alyx
user 10058149
Auckland, NZ
Post #: 74
Eli? Really? Whats so great about him?
Rayna
RaynaRamsay
Auckland, NZ
Post #: 8
Eli? Really? Whats so great about him?

He is just so funny, He has an uncanny way of dealing with situations,
I love is planet of the apes quotes - and his dramatic actions that go with it.

He is someone that is not really supposed to be there and you can see that on how he deals with certain situations.

He is also genuinely kind, he Doesn't have any political motivations... he just cares

"just because they are on the other side, doesn't mean they are on the other side"

"Damn you all, dam you all to hell"

"What are you scared" (to Greer) Then heGeer just stares at him and eventually Eli replies "Please dont kill me"

Or when the time that the civilians took over the ship an dthey demanded they join him, When the door was opened there was a gun pointed at him and he was like "Woah Irony!"

You Gotta Love him

Lindsay
user 10783441
Auckland, NZ
Post #: 49
Of the (pure) SGU characters, I like Eli the best so far.
But everyone must love the guest appearances of Jack.

I still can't fully decide on a overall favourite character. But I'm leading toward John Crichton. A human, lost on the other side of the universe(??). Obviously one of the least evolved species in the area, and yet still manages to be the saviour time and time again! Gotta love his humanisms. Now I know that he's the pivotal character and that everyone should gravitate toward him, but man, I like it how everyone does!
adam
user 3531467
Auckland, NZ
Post #: 13
I like how they wrote it - the Human as the weakest! And yeah I enjoy how Harvey and Scorpius and won over to him as well.
Leigh
user 11656884
Waitakere, NZ
Post #: 2
Not exactly Scifi but Sheldon from the Big Bang.

Sure, he's annoying and sometimes you want to punch him but I kinda relate to him.
Rhianon
user 2502140
Whangarei, NZ
Post #: 23
Rick Deckard from the Novel "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" by Phillip K. Dick. Sadly, he's less awesome when played by Harrison Ford in Blade Runner.

Or Spock. Because...you know...the eyebrows do it for me.
A former member
Post #: 8
I'm with the John Crichton crowd. He's extremely funny yet dramatic when required and it just melds in together so perfectly. He's like the jester who sees the universe for the insane place that it is and isn't afraid to express it.
Rhianon
user 2502140
Whangarei, NZ
Post #: 24
Nom nom Farscape...

Good taste I say!