addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Auckland Sci Fi Message Board › Fav Sci fi character

Fav Sci fi character

A former member
Post #: 8
Definitely Avon from Blake's 7 - surely the most sarcastic, cynical character ever!
Tom I.
parsley72
Auckland, NZ
Post #: 1
Everyone seems to be choosing from TV, but the question didn't specify format so I'm going with Takeshi Kovacs from Richard Morgan's books. I love the idea of the Envoys being able to handle any situation, no matter what body they're in!

(No picture because he's a fictional character)
Simon B.
user 24002552
Auckland, NZ
Post #: 4
Definitely Avon from Blake's 7 - surely the most sarcastic, cynical character ever!

Now I want to watch Blake's Seven again...even though it'll be bad :D

Anthea A.
user 13229632
Auckland, NZ
Post #: 2
"I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who's going to save your lives and all six billion people on the planet below.". No contest really.

A former member
Post #: 1
I really like Halo Jones, she always said "Anybody could have done it" and I like that about her. She got out of her "small town" madness and just went wherever she could doing whatever it took smile